180531 NCT127 Interview With Modelpress Japan

nct 127 Modelpress Japan 2018

NCT 127, composed of nine members of Japan, South Korea, USA, China, Canada and a multinational member and enchanted by both powerful performance and friendly character , made a debut in Japan on the mini album "Chain" on the 23rd. The day after finishing the Tokyo performance decorating the last  showcase tour NCT 127  JAPAN Showcase Tour ‘Chain’nine locations nationwide , they responded to the interview of the model press, they are busy getting interviews of each media shortly Even with a schedule you will not get tired, the studio continues to have a fun laugh. We pressed a variety of questions on the relationship between members and the real face that would be the source of that positive energy.


NCT 127, mobilizing 20 thousand people in Japan's first showcase tour

- First showcase tour in Japan Congratulations!  I think that there were many experiences for the first time around Fukuoka, Aichi, Osaka, and Tokyo. 

JaeHyun: The most memorable thing is a pure, warm heart when all the fans support us.  I could feel it from everyone's beautiful gaze in every area. 

Taeyong : Because we have not had so many opportunities to come to Japan except for performances of "SMTOWN LIVE" and "a-nation" so far, I think that it was very meaningful to see all the fans in all over Japan. I am thinking that   NCT 127  is going to do a lot of activities in various countries  from now on , but I am thankful that I could debut in Japan as a forerunner.  I really hope for our future activities.  If you support a lot, we think that we can do our utmost by giving out more power accordingly. 

-Did Yuta have any special thoughts on holding events at local and Osaka this time?

YUTA: I was really happy. It was really good that I went to Osaka for the first time in a while and touched the fans, and it was my first time to have events like this with 9 members so it was really fun. 

Members: We really enjoyed it! 

YUTA: Thank you (see)

-In the Tokyo performance it was said that Mr. Yuta and Mr. Johnny were in the same room as the hotel. What kind of combination is the other person? 

Doyoung: (While taking eye contact with Winwin) I am Winwin! 

Taeyong: Tail and Hecan.

JaeHyun: That's not it! Taeyong and Haecan!  (Laugh) 

All: (Laugh) 

JaeHyun: Tail brother and manager. Then I will be with Mark. 

Johnny: Winwin & Doyoung is a "Lovely Room"! 

Haecan: My room is a "fantasy room". 

Johnny: My room and Yuta 's room is "SEXY room" (laugh). 

Winwin: Mark's room is "Overnight Talking Room". 

Doyoung: The manager always decides, but it is strange that it happens to be such a combination when coming to Japan. 

-Each room is unique (laugh).  Mr. Johnny took a shower while listening to music ... There was also a story saying, how about in other rooms? 

Taeyong: Today was our room where our room was preparing, but it was dark because we closed the curtain. While I ate rice, I and Haechan told me "Why is it so dark? I can not see a side dish ..." (laugh). But the dark is just right, right? (Towards Hecan), do not you? 

Hecan: High! 

All: (Laugh) 

Doon: I and Winwin are talking about Korean favorite TV programs. 

Mark: I also took a very serious talk with Jaehyun - san for two consecutive days. 

JaeHyun: Future-oriented story of life (laugh). 


- There are various ways to spend it!  In Japan we often go to convenience stores. 

Taeyong: Oh ... a convenience store! I want to go even now!

- Especially Ramen is favorite. 

Haechan: I will buy a lot and bring it back to Korea. 

YUTA: There are still some ramen I bought a lot before this. 

Winwin: Ramen Party! 

- Who is to buy the most? 

Taeyong: My room has a ramen box (laugh). 

JaeHyun: Earlier, TaeYong brother, Haechan and I bought a lot of ramen. 

YUTA: That ramen at that convenience store almost disappeared (laugh). 

Haechan: I buy only ramen, but TaeYong shopping from anything from pudding. 

Yuta: (towards Taeyoung) How long is the expiration date? 

Taeyong: Because it's ramen, it's still okay (laugh).

- Five tracks were recorded in "Chain" of the debut album. For NCT 127, this is self introduction in Japan. 

YUTA: This year, the keyword that we are raising in Korea is "empathy", but through this music "Chain", the thought that we could connect with people in Japan and the rest of the world is put in, and "chain" It became the title "Chain" meaning. I would be happy if you like us as a result of this work. 

- Especially during the preparation period of new songs and events, you will have more practice. How did you survive when you felt it was hard? 

Taeyong: When practicing is so hard that everyone gets tired, play gambling drinks and raise the atmosphere. I also do things like small athletic meetings, but it is also the best choice to return to the house with rounded up practice when thinking it is really painful (laugh). 

YUTA: With the feeling "Let's do it again tomorrow!" (Laugh). 

Mark: This is a very strange thing I always feel, but when we practice with groups or do something we all feel the same. When it feels painful, together with the time when I feel well, so that we are doing good with each other "Let's do our best!" 

- Opinions are divided? 

JaeHyun: Of course. In such a case, I returned to the origin and reminded again that "we are doing what we want to do" again, and thinking that "it is important to work hard for good results", I try hard on each other I will.

- It seems that we will meet in the group once a month and tell stories. 

Taeyong: I think it was the last time I did it before "TOUCH" (the latest song of Korea) recently not being able to get together. So I'm talking about "Let's talk in groups" lately. 

Doyoung: Prior to activities, there are times when we have to discuss plans and improve our consciousness as "try hard" or plan to make something better. I did a casual story that was in the last week. Sharing again what I could not talk on the spot. 

Johnny: When I gather next time, since the showcase in Japan has ended, I think that I will talk about what I could finish off and what to do with my future activities. 

- Please tell us what you would like to achieve next after Japan debut. 

Haecan: I'd love to do a concert next time by all means. I am happy if I could do without deleting one place nationwide. 

Taeil: I want to make an opportunity to work hard in the situation given and continue to gather and enjoy together with a lot of fans.

- From here on, everyone in Japan has prepared various questions so that the NCT 127, 9 people can feel closer to each other

[Q1] If I wouldi like to ccompare NCT 127 to one family ... 

- A member that is troubled like a mother ... 

All members: DoYoung! 

Mark: Haha! 

Doyoung: My son! (Mark and handshake) 

Taeyong: I have a lot of troubles. Cooking is also good. (Towards Doyoung) Thank you very much! (Laugh) 

YUTA: I'm also good at pledging (lol). 

All the same: (laugh) 

- What kind of declaration did Mr. Do Young recently say? 

Doyoung: "Eat with a bite!" 

JaeHyun: That told Mark. 

Mark: That? I can not remember even though I try to remember it now. 

Taeyong: It's not a short phrase, it's an inquiry ...! What? 

All: (Laugh) Ha 

Chang: We put it in one ear and shed it from one ear (laugh). 

All: Waah! (Laughter) 

Doyoung: I did not say a big deal! It's easy. "Come in early" or "Take a shower soon" or something. Because it is just saying the right thing. 

Everyone: (to their mouths) for sure! Exactly! 

- What is the best son for Mr. DoYoung? 

Doyoung: Haechan.  It is cute as it does everything firmly. 

A member that will become a major pillar like a father ... "

Haechan: Mr. Johnny.

Doyoung: I talked about it in the showcase, but it's always a nice tension. Even when our feelings are sinking, it is an overall mood maker who strives to raise the tension. 

YUTA: In the sense that it is a major pillar, the body is also big (laugh). 

- So, Mr. Johnny. If NCT 127 is a family, is there something like "family training"? 

Johnny: Doing whatever you enjoy! That is the most important thing. Having fun doing it makes good energy and you can realize what you want to do. Because people think that it will be fun. 

-Members who are easy to consult with their troubles easily like their older brothers ... 

DoYoung:  Oh my older brother. 

Johnny: Ohmu is very good. 

DoYoung: You are a good listener. 

Johnny: And, I really sympathize with you. 

Tail: While talking "Please tell me comfortably", there are times when we are just pretending to be listening (laugh). 

Johnny: Sometimes there are troubles with no solution. But I think that it is very important that you listen. 

-A good member to be amenable as a younger brother ... 

All members: Haechan! 

Haechan: (raising his hand) High!  It is Suko Hecan! 

All at once: (laugh) 

- Do you forgive him for being touted by Hae Chan? 

Tail: I often listen to what I really can say I can forgive. I think that it is a little frustrating, I think that it is my younger brother that I am astonished.

Members who looked like life like grandfathers ... "Yuta"

Mark: Yuuta's older brother. 

Johnny: Sure, if you think about it, you are Yuta. Where you go to the mountains or have a half bath and have your own time. It also makes efforts to understand the members. 

YUTA: I think that it is suitable (laugh). 

-Members who know everything like grandmothers ... 

Everyone: There is not. As a matter of fact, the manager (laugh). 

-Members who are loved like children are ... 

All members: Winwin! 

Mark: There is something that is attracted by the feeling that everyone wants to touch. 

Yuuta: When you see pretty things, is not it "nun - ku"?  It is such a feeling (laugh). 

-By the way, Mr. Yuta has grasped Winin win hand from the previous time (laugh). 

Winwin: ......... (see). 

Do yeon: You do not know what to do? (Laugh) 

Everyone: (Looking at the shining winwin and smiling) 

Tail: Winwin does not like to be made fun of such a wind, but that is cute again (laugh). 

[Q2] NCT 127 is felt familiar through off shot up at SNS. Who do you like taking pictures?

Taeyong: It is Janny. 

Johnny: Every member likes to take pictures, but I especially like to take pictures with cameras. 

- What are you shooting mainly? 

Johnny: Whatever beautiful things reflected in my eyes. That's why I take a lot of members! 

All: Ooo! 

Taeyoung: O'Meyiger! (Laugh) 

JaeHyun: I never took it! 

DoYoung: So do not take me .... 

- (Lol). Someday I'd like you to publish that picture. 

Johnny: I'd like to do it if I have the chance someday. I am lacking skill now and it is a stage I am enjoying myself only.

- Who is the best self-taking member? 

Johnny: Several people. 

Taeyong: There are not many, but some are (laugh). 

Johnny: DoYoung, Taeyong, Winwin? 

Taeyong: No, I am really bad at .... 

Johnny: It is often said that we are bad at self taking. I will practice! (Laugh) 

- Do you have a secret to take cute shots? 

Do yeon: just keep taking it all the time until it can be taken well (laugh).

- (Lol). So who is the most popular member of the group? 

Yuta: Is not Taeyong? 

Jaehyun: Oh my grandfather Taeyong has a lot of pictures that I flew away (laugh). 

Mark: Really funny guy! 

Tail: Taeyong likes collecting things very much, so have a lot of photos of trainees as well. I will not show it to everyone. 

YUTA: Oh yeah. 

Johnny: I can not erase it. 

Taeyong: (Laugh) 

DoYoung: All the secret pictures are (laugh). 

[Q3] Please tell us about "a little incident" recently happened in the dormitory. 

JaeHyun: Recently I saw a horror movie called "GONJIAM", everyone saw the room dark. 

- Who is the most scared? 

Janet: It's Doyoung. 

DoYoung: I do not like it .... 

JaeHyun: Do not be afraid of being scared before the beginning, even though you have to kill your breath when you are scared. 

Johnny: When looking closely next to Doyoung, the tension of Doyoung will spread.  I'm scared of this. 

Doyoung: I managed to watch it all the way to the end .... 

- If you have nine people, movie preferences are also different. 

Jaehyun: That's right. So we recommend to each other a funny movie.

YUTA: I think that this is also a nice part of our group, but I will listen to the movies that are popular in China, and I will share movies that are popular in Japan.

[Q4] How do you spend your time in a shared life with a large number of people? 

Taeyoung: It is great that we have been together forever for a long time. 

Doyoung: Because I know each other, I think that I can predict and understand. I can naturally like that kind of thing like "Who likes this person" or "I should care about this kind of thing". Because it's together for a long time. 

- It really seems like a family. 

Johnny: Thank you very much! 

[Q5] Who would you like to be your boyfriend if you were a girl? 

- Can you answer this one by one one by one?  From Mr. DoYoung. 

Tae Yeon: Doyoung himself? 

Do Yeon: Oh ... I am not Taeyong brother! 

All: (Laugh) 

DoYoung: Brother Johnny, or JaeHyun. The one who won the prize after scissing the scissors can associate with me (laugh). 

Taeyong​: I ... ... ... (I'm troubled by looking at Yuuta and Winwin). 

Tail: Win win expected! 

Everyone: (Laugh) 

Taeyong: Because Winwin seems to be expecting, we will win-win (laugh). Wynewin appealed well! 

Tail: I have not changed since long ago, Yuta. First place! 

YUTA: Oh, welcome! (Laugh) 

Tail: Looks interesting when you go out. The point is masculinity and fun! 

Mark: Really! 

Hecan: I'm Johnny. The reason is ... (turning Johnny 's arm to his shoulder) Because it is tall!

Everyone: (Laugh) 

HaeChan: It's good to take pictures! (Lol) 

Johnny: I am JaeHyun or Yuta. 

DoYoung: There is popularity. 

Johnny: JaeHyun feels like a crush, I think it is a lot of fun with Yuuta. 

DoYoung: People with names are limited! 

Haechan: It is Yada who is hurt. I do not expect it, I am. 

Everyone :( Laughing) 

Taeyong​: I was honest to say honestly. truly! 

Hecan: Even if I were someone else, I do not think I will choose (laugh). 

Mark: I am also Jaehyun brother or Yuta brother. The same as everyone, Yuta brother is manly and funny. JaeHyun feels like I can do love like a drama. 

Do Young: I wish Mark would also be chosen by someone. 

JaeHyun: Well then I ... the mark. 

All: Ooo! 

Johnny: It's both memories! 

Jaehyun: I think that it is necessary to talk with people I love, but because the story seems to fit well with Mark. 

YUTA: I also mark! 

Everyone: Wow ~! (Enriching) 

DoYoung: Why! What? Because it seems to be love so hard? 

YUTA: Because I have my own core! 

- Finally, Mr. Win Win san. 

Winwin: ... I also mark. 

YUTA: You just imitated it (laugh).

Doyoung: Mark, I had a cool appearance from a while ago. 

Winwin: Mark is so pure and interesting. 

Mark: This story seems to end like a day (laugh). 

- Mr. Mark, I was motivated at the second half! 

Mark: Because there are not many such things, I was happy just listening (laugh).

Nine people are really good friends who showed pleasant interaction with Wai Wai on any question. In the midst of taking a picture, I also amazed the staff of the studio by helping the members themselves to move large equipment and making them move with speed. One of the "sympathies" is also a sympathy of life - sized faces who are already active in the world and each one is serious about everyone, releasing an outstanding aura, finding time to find it, and having fun. 

NCT 127 is scheduled to appear in "a-nation" Osaka performance (19th, Yanmar Stadium Nagai) on August and in Tokyo performance (25th, Ajinomoto stadium) . - Finally, please give a message to all the fans who are looking forward to activities in Japan! 

YUTA: I think that the album "Chain" this time was made with all members working hard together, so I would like to ask many people a lot. Thank you so much for your support! 

Taeyong​: I finally decided to debut in Japan. I will do my best without forgetting my original intention and I will work and expect it. I would like to show you only the appearance of the growing  NCT 127 . Thank you for always supporting us!


This is only rough translations by Google
For further information please click on source
If you would to contribute to this translations
Kindly contact me

For NCT Taeyong

Post a Comment

0 Comments